Sunday, April 20, 2008

Deja Dead - Presentation


"Deja Dead" - Already dead is the first and longest English novel that i have read. Even i read it in hurry, i really enjoyed it. On friday, we - I, Pedro and Nicole, finally did our presentation about this novel. I'm glad to finish the book project. I realize 1 thing. Even i did read and understand the story, it doen't mean i can present well without practicing. I'm not really satisfied with my presentation. I know my speaking is not good. I tried but when i looked at audience, i felt there were some things wrong in my pronunciation. Maybe because it's my accent not good or because i didn't practiced enough or can be both. Anyway, i have to push myself on practicing and focus on speaking harder. This is the importion key to get in University. I hope i would be able to present better on next time.

7 comments:

Choyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marley said...

Good observations about your presentation, loc. I know it's difficult to be self-reflective and honest. Good for you. I'm sure if you work harder, you will be more satisfied with yourself.
marley

Kathy Katherine said...

But anyway, I've tried hard to finish your jod. At least, we need to be proud of that.

Kathy Katherine said...

Sorry, I meant you've tried hard to finish your job.

Yufi said...

I think you did a good job for your novel presentation! Finghting~

PEDRO said...

Hey, partner we did a very good job reading this book. It was the longest and therefore the most time consuming of all. The goal was achieve my friend . Now we have to read the next one.

PEDRO said...

HEY, HEY , HEY MY NAME IS SPELLED PEDRO NOT PETRO ... JEJJEJE.
SO YOU NOW MY NAME IS PEDRO NAVOR FERNANDEZ ARVEL0.