Friday, May 23, 2008

Experience of presentation


I dont know how to say! Actually, not any presentation is easy. If it's easy, it's like telling a story. However, i see that it was not so hard at last time i presented. The hardest part (doing paper research) was passed. I had a long time to collect information about the topic, it was not so easy. Also, correcting after handing first darfts of each section was so many times. So, i more or less got used to the topic. The main ideas, im clearlier than anyone else. Thus, the most concerned work was just focus on making PowerPoint and practice. Moreover, because i was presenting in our class, so it made me feel much more comfortatble even at that time i was super nervous ^^!
In fact, at that time, i was not doing well. Many times i forgot where i was in the presentation. That's why i stopped suddently, and had to read my notes. This was the first time i made PowerPoint and stood to present my topic. I know this is the principle when studying in University. I hope i can do it fluently next times.

2 comments:

FOX said...

wow~u finished it!
never mind man!
you are not bad!
at least, you finished it~
by the way, why u put my handsome pic. on your blog?
you want to use it flert some girls?

Marley said...

Considering this was your first presentation with Powerpoint, you did quite well. Hopefully it was an experience that will help you when you are at Concordia. Try and picture us in the audience next time. Your classmates are always behind you.
marley