Saturday, May 31, 2008

Have A Nice Memory !!!




It's not like previous classes, after finishing once, we can register for the next lvl....


These days im not feeling very well. Yes, finish this course, im free and just wait till September to go to university. There is nothing have to worry about. If it makes sense, i have to be happy, dont i ???


In general, i think i will be very happy. But right now, i feel worried. I have been studying here quite long - 5 lvls, but i've not had this feeling. In my mind, i can see there is something will be missing after this class finished. What's that ??? - That's you guys - my friends. Someone will take vacation going back contries and then will come back here, but there are also someone will be never back here again. And..... people are never back here, means... i will be losing them.


This lvl is the hardest and also the funniest class i've joined. Yes, before, i had friends at previous lvls, but i dont think i love them much. In my mind, finishing 1 class and going are very common. But, since last week, i've seen it's not that easy. Everyday, we meet each other, we eat together, and just next week, there will be ..... Now, i feel i have to consider the left time. Even sometimes, i wish this class would be never ending. But, there is no party lasts forever. Everything i have to do is admit what's going. This class will be my very very beautiful memory.
( if u can, add me at loc_0710@yahoo.com)


I love you, My Friends !!!

6 comments:

FOX said...

oh? yeah?
hehe, be a man~
you are growing!
our relationship never change.
just enjoy the day that you have, you will always feel beautiful in your memory.

Kathy Katherine said...

I have the same feeling.
You told me about this before.
I don't mean I forget the others, did you see the nearly last sentence of my post. Crazy guy!!!
I can't say thank to each one on my blog, I should say it to each of you. I said thank you to you in the past, the time in future hasn't come yet.
Anyway, I am happy with friends in this class.

Mey said...

Actually, I also want to post my reaction of this course, but I'm shy. I will post when we finish.
Thank Loc, you the one who alway ask us to get together to eat and have fun.
We had a lot of fun on Friday, we walked, talked, ate, laughed, enjoyed the weather. I'll remember this time and we will have chance together again and again :>

Peng Ray said...

hulalal hu lala
i am going to sleep now
hahaha

sandra said...

Your blog is completed, and you commented on other students’ blogs. I can see some improvement in your writing. And, as this is an academic blog, refrain from using inappropriate words.

What is your group going to do without the great organizer of social events?

Ivy said...

Don't worry,, we also can keep touching by e-mail.. Also, most of us will go to the same university ,,we will see each other on Sep or Jan... I think we won't forget each other..